Saturday, February 13, 2010

Will be PAID $3.16 for $45.94 worth of products at RiteAid

I went to RiteAid's Video Values where you watch ads & earn points for coupons. I was able to earn a $5 off of $20 coupon & a $1 off coupon for some dishwasher detergent that was on sale this past week.

I also had a $25 gift card that I got for transferring a prescription to RiteAid a couple of weeks ago.


Soooo...

Before coupons the total was $32.58 (this is the sales price of all of the items-the $42 worth is non-sale prices).

I used $6.95 worth of coupons. Bringing the amount down to$25.63.

I then used my $25 gift card leaving a balance of .63 (with tax I ended up paying $2.84 total).

I will get $6 in SCR's back at the end of the month, so if you take out what I paid out of pocket (including the tax) RiteAid will have paid me $3.16 to take their products home!

Not the greatest amount of savings in SCR's that I've ever received but it was stuff that we needed & it was on sale (& I had coupons of course!) so I went ahead & "bought" the items.


***Again, even though these Rebates for items I bought will be good for the whole month I waited until they were advertised in the weekly ad to maximize my savings-they always have the items marked down in price in addition to the rebate that you will get-saving you more money!***

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need you! How did you learn all this stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got online one day & researched. If you ever have any questions or want to follow me around one day just e-mail or call me. I'd be glad to help (I had a lot of help from others when I was first starting).

    ReplyDelete