Thursday, February 18, 2010

Package of diapers for $1

I had gotten a $5 off your next purchase certificate for RiteAid in the mail. This worked out perfectly for this week's Huggies deal.

RiteAid has Huggies diapers on sale for $8.99 this week. I picked up my package of diapers, handed over the $5 off certificate which brought the OOP down to $3.99 + tax. When I get the $3 SCR back I will have paid $1 + tax for those babies! (If I had had another $2 off printable like I had when I did my transaction a few days ago I would have paid $1.99 + tax OOP & would have ended up making $1 on the package of diapers when the rebate check came back-lesson to be learned-ALWAYS go ahead & print off diaper coupons-especially if it says "off a single package of diapers" b/c it will end up coming in handy when you're limited to just one rebate/ECB/RR were household/transaction).

No comments:

Post a Comment