Monday, March 29, 2010

Harris Teeter Triples Week-My Trip

Last week I went to HT to take advantage of triple coupons (remember-this will run through tomorrow so you still have time to head over there if you haven't been yet).

Here's what I got: (the numbers below reflect "how many purchased"/"price per individual item" (not the total for both))

Breakstone Sourcream-2/$1.99
Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon-2/$3.49
Carnation Evaporated Milk-4/$1.35
McCormick Oregano -2/$2.69
Mahatma Rice-2/$1.69
Solo Cups-3.39
Lysol Wipes-2/3.29
Lysol All-Purpose spray-2/2.99
Lysol All-Purpose Dilutable Cleaner-2/3.65

Total BEFORE VIC savings & MQ: $53.75

Total paid (excluding sales tax) AFTER VIC savings & MQ: $9.73

Total savings: $44.02 or 82%

Something that I found helpful while I was preparing my trip was Southern Savers Triples List.

For the weekly deals with triple coupon match-ups go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment